08 October 2009

Oh, he's gone? Yes he's gone, gone, gone...*

Unreal Nature comments, pointedly, of me that “...[he] used to have a good blog, but he NEVER posts any more...”.

Point, and rebuke, taken. It's a fair cop, guv.

The same is true of correspondence with neglected friends, many of whom must think I've disappeared into Færie...

I blame quantum effects on the structure of time ... I could make excuses, but, hey, you've heard them all before ... I shall (for the umpteenth time, at least) try to do better... but of course you've heard that before, too...


*Suzanne Vega, Neighborhood girls.


7 comments:

Ray Girvan said...

Well, we move on, but for different reasons. I've quit Apothecary's Drawer in favour of JSBlog because - bluntly - I can do almost the same on works time when they're paying me, as do the Devon History Society.

Felix said...

Emphasis changes ... I enjoy JSBlog, but I also enjoy AD and still go there when you make the occasional addition.

Despite appearances to the contrary, though, I've not yet moved on from here ... rumours of my goneness have been exaggerated :-)

Julie Heyward said...

gone[1] -

1. a hopeless case

4. Very inspired or excited; 'out of this world'; extremely satisfying; excellent

===============================

[1] Compact Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd Edition

Dr. C said...

10/13/09
No wonder you were gone, you were in the future (or, at least, the comments are (were))! How was it?

Felix said...

[puzzled]

The future, Dr C???

Dr. C said...

Well, I saw the date, 11/10/09 and, well, I just presumed....

Felix said...

Ahh...

I am but a bear of very little brain, and I take awhile to catch on... :-)